We are seeking a chief of operations!
We are looking for a skilled operator who can take responsibility for our operating and development environment. Ny Media has standardized the operation of customer solutions on Amazon Web Services. The position will include further development, efficiency, management and monitoring of the operating environment, as well as related services for Ny Media's customers.
Are you someone who enjoys working with server operation, networking, performance / optimization, cloud services and innovation in this field? Then this position is probably relevant for you.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Responsibility for monitoring the services that Ny Media provides on behalf of its customers.
- Management and further development of the operating environment at AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Follow up logs / error messages from solutions and devices in the operating environment and resolve them continuously.
- Work proactively to prevent and strengthen the operating environment. Also with a view to reducing costs.
- Assist as a consultant in customer projects and be a resource for the development teams in terms of operations / performance / integrations / VPN etc.
- Contribute in connection with improvement of internal operating routines and working methods.
We believe you have the following qualifications and characteristics
- Outgoing and engaged
- Experience in running Linux-based servers (LAMP stack)
- Experience with cloud-based hosting. Specific experience with AWS will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience in following up projects and customers will be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of flexible project methodology or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and with several projects simultaneously
- Responsible, operational, service oriented and structured
- Is academically strong and gives confidence to colleagues and customers
- Have a sincere commitment and interest in operations and operations related tasks.
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
If this sounds like you, maybe you are the one we're looking for?
We offer a challenging and varied position. With us you become part of a team with long experience and a great focus on quality. We work with major well-known brands and constantly solve new challenges together with our customers. We guarantee a versatile and challenging everyday worklife with exciting issues in each project.
The company is in a phase of modernization and streamlining of operations and development methodology. You will therefore have a great impact on how the operating environment, routines and working methods should evolve in the time to come.
We are located in large, bright offices in the center of Trondheim. Wages in accordance with agreement.