Make your home beautiful with beautiful interiors from Kremmerhuset
Key numbers for Kremmerhuset
- 500 Employees
- 67 Stores in Norway and Sweden
- 1 100 Exciting products in their webshop
- 283 Revenue in MNOK
What we have delivered to Kremmerhuset
- Business development in the form of consulting services. Strategy for communication, payment, logistics, integrations and workflows.
- Advice on design and communication
- Technical project management and coordination of all third parties in the project.
- Amazon Web Services operations services.
- Technical development of the online commerce solution and all necessary integrations.
- Development of a digital magazine where customers can be inspired and "shop the whole style" with one click.
Recreating the inspirational experience in their physical stores online
Kremmerhuset Ting & Sånt is a slightly different store full of temptations for your home. It is full of inspirational things and they want to make your home beautiful. The first Kremmerhuset store opened in 1979 and today the chain has 500 employees spread across 67 stores in Norway and Sweden.
The online store is an important part of the chain in terms of both sales and communication and will become increasingly important in the coming years.
The starting point for all projects we do is that we must have in-depth knowledge of the customer's business plan, market strategy, routines and “inner life” before we start to sketch concrete solutions. We have long gained experience with chain stores that focus heavily on e-commerce in addition to their physical stores.
We always assume that the customer, through an omni-channel strategy, should be met in a seamless way, regardless of whether they are in a physical store, are in the online store or are “in the middle” with the mobile on the go.
In this project it was important to create the same pleasant atmosphere in the online store that you get from going into the physical stores. Specific measures to achieve this include:
- Great use of inspirational and environmental images.
- Merging blog / inspiration and the store so that the customer does not have to actively move between different sections due to technical limitations.
- Provide good and accurate information at the right time and this way create the “virtual seller” that is in the physical store.
- Utilize the online store in physical store by actively displaying the goods in catalog and in environmental pictures in addition to the store's exhibitions.
- Same price and information in all areas.
- Make inventory information available so that the customer always knows which stores have which items available for an impulse purchase.
- The customer club concept to ensure a personal and efficient shopping experience.
Say goodbye to card numbers, expiration dates and CVC-codes - Pay online with Vipps instead!
All you need to pay is your phone. Vipps is the most popular mobile payment method in Norway.
3 good reasons why you should have Vipps in your online store:
- Large user base with over 3.000.000 Vipps-users ready to pay with their phones
- Faster and easier to pay then with traditional payment methods
- Improved user experience / checkout
More info: vipps.no
Klarna checkout is probably the overall most popular PSP in the nordic countries. It's generally considered a smooth checkout experience. The main reason for this is the fact that they have a very large user base that have used Klarna before. This means the users don't have to fill in their address and payment information when they come to your store, even though they never shopped in your specific store before.
However, limitations in the flexibility of Klarna Checkout might make it necessary to consider using Klarna Payments instead, which essencially is a headless (API) approach to the checkout so we can build unique checkout experiences for our customers.
Payment methods available through Klarna: Card, invoice, financing with downpayments over time.
Ny Media are maintainers of the official Drupal Klarna module and work closely together with Klarna to provide our clients with the best possible shopping experiences.
More info: klarna.com
- Social mediaSVG
Facebook is one of the most important communication- and marketing channels for a lot of online stores. We offer a wide variety of integrations and automations towards Facebook:
- Login / authentication with Facebook accounts. Makes it easy the clients to create an account and stay logged into your store.
- Content sharing
- Ability to "like" pages, products etc.
- Display various Facebook content feeds on your site
- We deliver tailored applications that interact with the Facebook API for clients that require that.
- Detailes tracking of traffic, goals and conversions with Facebook pixels and Google Analytics.
More info: facebook.com
- Statistics and analysis
Google Analytics is a free to use, powerful tool for analyzing the state of your website and your customers behaviour. We'll integrate this into your site as tightly as possible so that you can get all necessary data on traffic, visitors, behaviour and conversion. As an example on some of the things you'll get insight into:
- What kind of people are visiting your site/store and what are they doing when they're there?
- Which pages has the best conversion and how can we optimize that even more?
- Where does your traffic come from and which channel converts best?
- What are ROI (return on investment) on the different marketing campaigns and channels you are running?
- Track and monitor custom goals you set up in Google Analytics.
- Detailed info on e-commerce behavior and conversions through EE (Enhanced E-commerce) integration.
Ny Media has a lot of experience with analytics in general and Google Analytics specifically. When making changes to a website, we always base it on facts from your actual users and marketing campaigns.
More info: www.google.com/intl/no_no/analytics/
Bring is Norway's most used shipping provider from online stores. We can offer different integrations towards Bring depending on the needs of our customers.
- "Simple" shipping model with fixed shipping rates and check for valid delivery methods depending on the place of delivery.
- Full integration with Bring's "Shipping guide" service where interfaces and usage can be customized for each project.
- Full handling of tracking and communication / notification to the customer.
- We can offer Bring as a delivery method via logistics solutions such as Logistra Cargonizer or Consignor.
More info: bring.no
Cloud-based transport management in a flexible, affordable and user-friendly way. We have made integration towards the solution which, among other things, allows:
- Price Calculations
- Automatic creation of shipments
- Automatic printing of shipping labels for status changes in the online store.
- Automatic cancellation of shipments
More info: https://logistra.no/
Lindbak Retail SystemsSVG
We have good experience in developing integrations with Lindbak's chain systems and box systems.
- Lindbak Chain Management platform
- Lindbak POS Services (integration team against Lindbak's cash register systems)
- Transfer of customers, shopping cart, orders, order processing, stock balance and other workflow.
More info: lindbak.no/butikkdata/
- Customer club and E-marketing
Recheckit - Increase Conversion on Your CustomersSVG
Recheckit offers online stores a smart technical platform to increase visitor conversion.
This is done by a combination of specific measures directly on the online store, as well as by e-mailing with unfinished shopping carts to customers.
More info: https://recheckit.com/
Boostcom - Loyalty and customer clubSVG
Boostcom is one of Europe's largest and most forward-looking providers of loyalty and customer club services to shopping malls and chain stores.
We have made a number of integrations between our online store solutions and Boostcom. Examples of this are:
- Registration / cancellation of customer club members.
- Distribution of discount codes / welcome offers via SMS / email.
- Lookup for customer club status and direct price calculation based on this.
- Synchronization of personal data between the online store and Boostcom.
- Subscriptions / customer club status control panels under "My Page" in online store.
More info: boostcom.no